A living-history farm museum located in the
Blue Marsh Lake Recreation Area of Berks County, Pennsylvania
The Old Dry Road Farm Complex includes 200 acres of farm land on which are three farmsteads:
- the 19th Century Essig Farm,
- the 18th Century Staudt Farm
- and the mid-18th Century Dundore-Hottenstein Farm.
Historic Restoration and Preservation
Study of Local Cultural Traditions and Folk Heritage
Interpretation of Rural Farm Life and Social Economic Developments
A 501(c)(3) tax-exempt corporation.
Volunteer support is critical to the operation of Old Dry Road Farm. Help is needed in assisting with school programs, maintaining buildings and gardens and supporting our annual fall festival.
Please contact us at the email link with any questions or interests you may have!
Send mail to:
Old Dry Road Farm
PO Box 163
Wernersville PA 19565
For general information:
Listed in the National Register of Historic Places
In the area of the Staudt Farm is an original log "Speicher" thought to have been built around 1776.
202 Highland Road
(Lower Heidelberg Twp.)
Interpretive tours may be arranged for individuals or groups.